Posts Tagged ‘facebook statistics’
Facebook By the Numbers [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 17:01
- 0 Comments
Here’s a great infographic recently released by Mashable filled with some amazing updated stats for the site as well as some random niche specific facts and popular pages. (click to expand)
40 Amazing Facebook Statistics
- Published on Tuesday, 26 April 2011 08:02
- 49 Comments
By: Garin Kilpatrick
Facebook has become a behemoth.
In the United Stated Facebook has surpassed even Google in terms of traffic.
Below I have collected 40 amazing facebook statistics, and I will update them as time goes on.
To the best of my knowledge all stats below are current (As of November 8th, 2010), and accurate.
If you like this post please share this post please share it with your friends!
People on Facebook
1. More than 500 million active users
2. 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
3. Average user has 130 friends
4. People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
Activity on Facebook
5. There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
6. Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
7. Average user creates 90 pieces of content each month
8. More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each month.