Facebook Provides ‘My Offers’ Section
- Published on Saturday, 02 March 2013 18:40
- Ashley White
According to Inside Facebook, the social media giant has added a new tab which shows users the number of offers they have collected. The recently added ‘My Offers’ section will show users offers they are interested in and the ones they have received or claimed.
This new My Offers section is available right under the apps category. There’s also a ‘Recommended Offers’ section where Facebook pitches in offers itself. This section is available right under the My Offers section.
Image courtesy: Inside Facebook and Shutterstock
- Facebook Free Calling Feature is Now Available in the US and Canada – New iOS Update Finally, it seems like Facebook users have a moment to rejoice. The company has gone the extra mile to make sure it gives users a New Year present, and this time it’s big. Facebook has […]
- Facebook Ranks ‘48’ on Fortune’s List While Facebook rules the social media industry, it’s surprising to see it land on 48th rank on Fortune’s 30th World’s Most Admired Companies list. Out of the 50 firms that were listed, […]
- Facebook Sees Increased Profits Despite Plummeting in the US Market While the number of users drops in US, profits still demonstrated a healthy growth for the social media king Facebook.
In US, Facebook lost almost 10 million, according to Nielsen, a […]
- Facebook Confirms Blocking Path’s ‘Find Friends’ Access Facebook has confirmed that it has restricted the API access of the app Path. The Path can no longer use Facebook to find friends, as Facebook prevents them from sending invitations of […]
- Facebook UPDATED: Testing Page Like Stories With the Pages’ Cover Image Some Facebook users might have been seeing a completely new layout for the page like stories. If you are one of those users, it means you have not yet been upgraded to the latest news […]