A Sneak Peak at Facebook’s New Timeline Design
- Published on Saturday, 02 March 2013 01:02
- 0 Comments
Facebook has announced that it will be inviting reporters into its Menlow Park Headquarters to show off their new concept for the Timeline this coming Thursday, March 7th.
Mashable has leaked a few of pictures of the new design for you to enjoy below…….
Let us know what you think of the new design in the comments below!
- Facebook Free Calling Feature is Now Available in the US and Canada – New iOS Update Finally, it seems like Facebook users have a moment to rejoice. The company has gone the extra mile to make sure it gives users a New Year present, and this time it’s big. Facebook has […]
- Bingo! Now You Can Promote Your Friend’s Post on Facebook! Last year, Facebook announced that users will be able to promote their posts by paying for it. The trend quickly became popular and so the social media giant took another leap to ensure […]
- ‘Hater’ App – Making Hating Easy ‘Hater’ was launched at the SXSW Conference of 2013. This app just made hating social websites a lot easier. Basically, it gives its users access to share their grievances rather than post […]
- Facebook UPDATED: Testing Page Like Stories With the Pages’ Cover Image Some Facebook users might have been seeing a completely new layout for the page like stories. If you are one of those users, it means you have not yet been upgraded to the latest news […]
- Facebook Announces Android Update – Faster Voice Messaging and Picture Viewing! Finally, it seems like Android users have an edge over iOS users. Facebook has updated its Google Android application, now allowing users faster voice messaging and picture viewing. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- 50 Ways to Get More People to Like your Facebook Page
- Fanpage Directory
- 50 Great Facebook Tips and Tricks
- Write For Us
- 10 Ideas to Get More Comments on Your Facebook Posts
- Creating the Perfect Facebook Profile
- Custom Timeline Cover Designs
- Get More Facebook ‘Likes’ with these 3 Sure-Fire Methods of Promotion
- 7 Pinterest Tips for Any Industry